What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody please help me!!!

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to put some movies from my pc to iPad ....??? I can't do it!! I know almost nothing about iPad ! I just bought it.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most "stuff" that you put on your iPad is done though iTunes on your PC. So you need to get the movies in there and then sync the iPad. H264 is the normal format which iTunes supports, but you can play other types of movie file depending on the format and, sometimes, the app you use. There are several free (and paid) apps in the app store which allow you to play other file types.

If you give us a few more details about the movies you have at the moment (where they are, what format they are in, etc.), I'm sure folks will chip in with help so you can get them all on there and watched!

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Miro Video Converter to convert my movies to MP4. (Miro is free). After you have the movie in that format place it in a folder where you can find it.
Connect your iPad to iTunes. From the "File" menu select "add file to library" option. Navigate to where your movie is stored and select it.
When you sync your iPad the movie will automatically be put in the Videos category. That's all there is to it!! Enjoy!! :)

Link to Miro: Miro Video Converter FREE - Convert any video to MP4, WebM (vp8), iPhone, Android, iPod, iPad, and more.

OP
steffycris

steffycris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much all of you for teaching me. But I downloaded miro converter but I can't find it in my iPad.where it should be? I have a white iPad 2 ,16 gb.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You would download Miro Convertor to your personal computer, not the iPad. All movie conversions have to be done on a computer, THEN transferred over to the iPad.

Good luck.

Marilyn

marine7896

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a great app that you can download called avplayerhd in the market. Once you download it go into itunes and you can copy the movies right into the app itself. The app will be at the bottom of the screen, just click on the app and you will see the files for it, copy and paste the movies you want there and then you will be able to open and play the movies on your ipad once it has synced. I haven't found a movie that i have that it won't play. Hope that helps

Martinbowden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avplayerhd app will play anything you throw at it not found any it can't do .i don't use standard video app on iPad always use avplayerhd

Hope this helps

Martin

Most reactions