What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Fast Fed Ex Facts on iPad Shipping

dearbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine left the Shenzhen facility at 12pm today

scheduled delivery July 7, by 10:30am

strange... where did they get 10:30 from?

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I do not know if you are in the US, FedEx usually delivers before 10:30 am. I got mine at 10:04 am.

dearbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

so i'm impressed over here... just checked the order status again (4th time in 24hrs) :D

it left Shenzhen at 12:30p yesterday, and arrived in Anchorage at 2:33pm on the same day, probably factoring in the time difference.

ipad stayed in AK until 9:30pm where it left, and as of 5:15am this morning it's in Newark!!!

i know the scheduled ship date is july 7, but God i hope it arrives earlier. i'm only about 20 min away from newark!

Saturngirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hoping for one (business) day sooner!

Well, shoot! :p I was hoping for my iPad to arrive before I leave for my road trip, but it seems 5 days is standard. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday the 12th, but I am leaving Saturday the 10th. Guess that gives me something to look forward to when I come back! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts