What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Pad - Anyone bought this?

will89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought this and i was wondering if anyone else has too and what their opinions are of it? I rarely buy apps but i did buy this one based on the description and not on the reviews. It does seem a little buggy to me still.

Whats your opinions on it?

Cheers.

OP
W

will89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will have a look at the one you mentioned. The screenshots and description seem really good yet the application let it down. I thinks there is much better out there for less money. Unless the developer sorts it out

OP
W

will89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded that one that you changed to and although its more expensive than the other app i think it is a lot easier to use and is well worth the money. Much easier to use and doesn't claim to do things it can't. Will be using this every day from now on, thanks.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Pocket Informant and wasn't all that impressed (I posted this in another forum) I want the Smart Pad but since I already paid for PI and then I would have to pay for SP I'm not sure it's worth it. I like the idea that you can move your Tasks with a finger by dragging it to the spot you want it.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am with you.

The descriptions and images seemed great, but it is a bit awkward to use. Somehow my events show up one day too early. Not sure, what's the deal with the app, but I switched to Pocket Informant.

Pocket Informant is what I use too, that is an awesome app.

I have been using it since my old Windows phone days and never saw any reason to even try anything else.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased PI and SP. At this point I rather use SP, seems less cluttered. PI has icons and SP has colors but the feature I was looking for is the drag a task or time to a spot where you want it. I type out a long list in GoTasks than I can rearrange them according to priorties.

Most reactions

Latest posts