What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booqpad for iPad 2 with smart cover?

Dav555

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking at purchasing a booqpad for iPad (see link below) but wondered if anyone had used one and what is your feedback?

Also, I like my smart cover on my iPad and want to use this when not in meetings but when in meetings I want to have my iPad in the booqpad. I also plan to carry it around (to and from work) in the booqpad. Will the smart cover fit anywhere in the booqpad so I can keep this with me (I would like to use the notepad also)? Or will the iPad slot into the booqpadwith the smart cover attached (open or closed)?

Are there any other alternatives worth looking at?

I would like to order tomorrow so would appreciate if you could let me know tonight?

Thanks
Mark

OP
D

Dav555

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any feedback from anyone on the booqpad???

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You left out the link for members to view. Personally, I am not familiar with the booqpad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just looking at the case-I think it is a really nice product. It looks like lefty's can use it as well. I didn't see any online reviews on it, though. That would have helped you I am sure. Hopefully others can join in here now that the link is up.

OP
D

Dav555

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope so, fingers crossed on more feedback..

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I replied to this on another thread of yours. I have the booqpad genda.

Most reactions

Latest posts