D dyfi iPF Noob Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location uk Feb 4, 2013 #1 Skype wants to update, but says I have to change from US apple store to UK apple store. I am UK resident. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.
Skype wants to update, but says I have to change from US apple store to UK apple store. I am UK resident. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.
Nikhil iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 137 Reaction score 4 Location India Feb 4, 2013 #2 dyfi said: Skype wants to update, but says I have to change from US apple store to UK apple store. I am UK resident. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Go to setting iTunes and App Store.Then click on ur apple I'd.A page would pop up change ur country phone number address zip And then it's done
dyfi said: Skype wants to update, but says I have to change from US apple store to UK apple store. I am UK resident. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Go to setting iTunes and App Store.Then click on ur apple I'd.A page would pop up change ur country phone number address zip And then it's done
OP OP D dyfi iPF Noob Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location uk Feb 4, 2013 #3 @Nikhil. Problem solved, thanks very much!
Nikhil iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 137 Reaction score 4 Location India Feb 4, 2013 #4 dyfi said: @Nikhil. Problem solved, thanks very much! Click to expand... Good to hearmthat