What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie with a question.

Rocket1939

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I have an iPad 4 and love it - apart from Apple's endless restrictions - and I have just got my wife an iPad Mini 2 for Xmas. On her old tablet, is the facility where she can place friends names or Skype contacts on her home page with
individual icons and can write her emails or open Skype with a touch of an icon. Can't with the iPad though, have to do it
using Mail, Contacts, or opening Skype.
Now I have looked everywhere to see if I can modify icons using personalised text and graphics and theres not much
available. Then I stumbled on 'App Icons by Matsvei Tsimashenka'. It looks perfect and there is a even a demonstration
on You Tube.
Now seeing it and getting it are two different things. I have seen it on several sites and reviews (its a new App - 2013) but each time I click on to the App Store all I get is a blank white screen with no App. This is with every site and there
are quite a few, but no App can be obtained. Does this mean its not available in the UK, or has Apple withdrawn it, or am I doing something wrong?. Searching the App Store gives me 'nothing found'
Can anyone help? It really seems the answer I have been looking for.
Cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts