What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skype question

sabrina.singh101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I delete conversations on Skype ? My conversation won't even go into the history part , how do I delete them ? Please help , thanks :)

johnacohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sabrina.singh101 said:
How do I delete conversations on Skype ? My conversation won't even go into the history part , how do I delete them ? Please help , thanks :)

I have the problem that a contact occupies my fool screen and I am stuck. Regarding you question try sliding your finger right to left on the chatbyounwantto erase.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The contacts problem has been noted by several Members. A 'workaround' is to completely quit the app by double-tapping the Home button to open the multi-task bar, pressing and holding any icon in the multi-task bar until they all start to 'jiggle', then pressing the upper left-hand corner of the Skype icon to close it completely. Now press the Home button again to close the multi-task bar and start Skype again.

Tim

johnacohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The contacts problem has been noted by several Members. A 'workaround' is to completely quit the app by double-tapping the Home button to open the multi-task bar, pressing and holding any icon in the multi-task bar until they all start to 'jiggle', then pressing the upper left-hand corner of the Skype icon to close it completely. Now press the Home button again to close the multi-task bar and start Skype again.

Tim

Tim thank you so much! It worked perfect and learned a new trick with the double Home button pressing. Tks again
John

Most reactions

Latest posts