What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign-up form for IPad

mfuentespress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently our office bought an IPad which will showcase e-books at various exhibits throughout the year. I'm very new to the IPad so I am still trying to figure it out. My dilemma is that we need a basic form or (excel like) spreadsheet where conference attendees can type in their contact details. I've researched through this forum and note that Numbers and HandBase are quite popular, but before I buy I want to ensure that this app can be used w/o internet access. Also that the information/contact details can easily be transferred to a computer (in our case a Mac).

We don't want to host a form on the web, as that will be too intensive for what we are trying to do. Any suggestions?

We have Google Docs set up when we have internet access but we need something that works when we don't. Please help!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Numbers will do well enough for this. It even has the ability to create and use a form to enter new data, instead of entering it directly on the spreadsheet.

Most reactions

Latest posts