What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy an iPad 2 or wait ?

idan905

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured this would be the best place to ask. I want to get an iPad 2 but chances are iPad 3 could be released within the next three months.

Will the difference be worth the wait ?

Thanks for your time.

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would Waite if you can or buy a pad2 refurbish one from apple 32 gb is 499 on apple on line store that's 100 off. and has one year warranty

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the technology will be a greater leap from the iPad 2 --> iPad 3 compared to what iPad 1 --> iPad 2 was

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

OP
I

idan905

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can wait. I do have an iPhone 4 that keeps me busy when I have down time.

I would hate to buy the iPad 2 then the price drops a month later etc.

I'm just not sure what the 3rd iPad will offer other than the better resolution.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idan905 said:
I can wait. I do have an iPhone 4 that keeps me busy when I have down time.

I would hate to buy the iPad 2 then the price drops a month later etc.

I'm just not sure what the 3rd iPad will offer other than the better resolution.

A6 Chip, higher resolution screen and Siri

Thats all im hoping for and that will be more than enough for me to sell my iPad 1 to get it.

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A6 Chip, higher resolution screen and Siri

But it will, still not be a Retina Display maybe a higher resolution but not retina display as it will not be able to pack in 330 PPI in it like the iPhone 4 & 4S at the max it will have maybe 256 or 260 PPI still short of the Hyped Retina Display.

Chuamt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When it will ever end? By the time u wait for 3, iPad 4 comes lol. Just buy to suit your needs. If u rich, u can upgrade every year.

Most reactions

Latest posts