What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shenzhen CN?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends..did it come 2 day air or overnight? If so you might get Saturday delivery if Apple paid for it...if not, well...I speculate Monday ;)

Doesn't it have an expected delivery date?

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends..did it come 2 day air or overnight? If so you might get Saturday delivery if Apple paid for it...if not, well...I speculate Monday ;)

Doesn't it have an expected delivery date?

Yeah, it does. xD

But I have been hearing that some have come 1-4 days earlier than expected.

My expected delivery date was Monday by 10:30 AM, but about an hour later it changed to Tuesday by 10:30 AM, but I'm going to be on my positive side and hope it comes Monday. ;)

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My estimated arrival date and time kept changing, but I can tell you that from when it was shipped it took 72 hours almost exactly to arrive at my house - it was shipping out from Shenzhen on a Tuesday and arrived on the Friday afternoon.

FedEx also had some pressure on them from Apple due to it being the international release date, and that probably sped up the process, but nonetheless it came :)

It likely won't be delivered Saturday unless specifically outline from Apple (ex. Express shipping option), and you also have to be in a Saturday delivery zone.

If it says Tuesday at this point, it will likely be Monday or Tuesday.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My estimated arrival date and time kept changing, but I can tell you that from when it was shipped it took 72 hours almost exactly to arrive at my house - it was shipping out from Shenzhen on a Tuesday and arrived on the Friday afternoon.

FedEx also had some pressure on them from Apple due to it being the international release date, and that probably sped up the process, but nonetheless it came :)

It likely won't be delivered Saturday unless specifically outline from Apple (ex. Express shipping option), and you also have to be in a Saturday delivery zone.

If it says Tuesday at this point, it will likely be Monday or Tuesday.

Alright, thanks. ;)

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anchoraga, AK

So, my iPad just arrived in Anchorage, Alaska... how long is it usually there for?

P.S. Sorry for making all these threads about how long the iPad stays in blabla for.. I'm just super excited that I'm finally getting it after seeing it at the Apple store. So yeah... sorry. :x

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the delivery date on your order? Rarely does Apple miss that date - every now and then they're a little early.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the delivery date on your order? Rarely does Apple miss that date - every now and then they're a little early.

Delivery date according to Fedex tracking originally said Monday by 10:30 AM, but it has changed to Tuesday by 10:30 AM, but I am still hopeful for Monday delivery.

According to the Ship date and Delivery date on Apple.com, it was much different. The Ship date on Apple.com was June 8th and the Delivery date was June 11th, however, my iPad shipped yesterday morning which was June 3rd so it was 5 days earlier than the Apple.com expected ship date.

RossH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the Company info in Shenzen?

What is the company name and address (phone number) on the iPad box or shipping invoice?

I will be in Shenzen in Dec and am interested in purchasing a legitimate iPad2 (not a copy...) there at hopefully a good discount.

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks....

Most reactions

Latest posts