What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously. A whole thread about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waggins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new. I have and iPad1 and an iPad 2. I won them both in sales contests at work.

I came here looking for suggestions for games that I can play with both iPads on a Bluetooth connection, but specifically games that would be appropriate for my 4 year old daughter. I googled my query, and when I tapped the link I was sent to the app store for this forum's app.

Anyway, I love my iPads. My wife is jealous of the time i spend using them (though, technically the ipad2 is mine and i leave the 1st one home for her and my daughter to use. So she shouldn't be jealous). I never would have spent the money on one, but after having owned one, I'd miss it if I lost it. And I'd have to replace it. It's seriously indispensable for me. I haven't used my pc in months (only for tax returns).

I'm always looking for good apps (especially free ones, but I'm willing to pay for a good app). I especially like good time wasting games that have high replay value.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to read your future posts. Enjoy!

-Samana

Not going to happen. OP posted three times, and was never heard from again and Tim and Marie have moved on.

This thread is very old. May as well close it.

@Samana. It's a good idea to have a look at the date of the posts. There's not much conversation to be had in threads like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts