What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent mail iCloud account

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I notice my sent folder has email back to Oct 2011. Isn't there a way to delete older messages automatically

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I notice my sent folder has email back to Oct 2011. Isn't there a way to delete older messages automatically

Go to Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars, tap your iCloud account. Again tap Account (your email address), then scroll down to Advanced, tap Mail. Again scroll down to Advanced and tap it. Go to Deleted Messages - Remove and choose there what you prefer. The possibilities are Never or After one day/week/month.

Last edited:
OP
A

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Think this is for message you have already deleted, and then when to deleted from server.

I am talking about mail that is still in my sent folder.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Think this is for message you have already deleted, and then when to deleted from server.

I am talking about mail that is still in my sent folder.

You can reduce the number of mails your iPad shows in Settings - Mails, ... - Mails - Show. There's no possibility to get them deleted automatically in the Sent-folder, afaik.

Most reactions

Latest posts