What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending photos from iPad

Pino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I recently went on to Gumtree to insert an advertisement to sell an item of furniture. I sent a photo that I had on my iPad to my Windows laptop to attach to the advertisement. When I tried to upload the jpg photo from My Pictures (where I had saved it) I was advised that the photo should be reduced in size as it was taking some time to upload. Can anyone advise me how I can reduce the size of a photo I have taken on my iPad, if I intend to send it on via email When I received the email with the photo on my laptop it was huge and only part of it could be seen, and, in fact, it was side on. It was only when I had saved it to My Pictures that it appeared as normal size. Anyone have any advice please? Pino

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When sending a picture via email, it should prompt you to select the size just before sending. I usually pick medium as it is not too chunky size-wise.

I usually attach the pic to the email, but I believe you can also get the same dialog when selecting the picture and choosing to compose an email from the camera roll.

Most reactions