What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sending email

april

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i sent a message from my ipad and it had one invalid address, so my message went to my outbox. i deleted that address and cannot resend the message. it is sitting in my outbox, there is not an option to resend. how can i send this message? thanks in advance!

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to tap on it to bring it up. Tap on it on the left hand side, tap on the message in the left hand pane.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So if one turns their iPad to landscape and taps on the left side of the "sent" email it will automatically resend?

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to tap on it to bring it up. Tap on it on the left hand side, tap on the message in the left hand pane.

So if one turns their iPad to landscape and taps on the left side of the "sent" email it will automatically resend?

No......it doesn't automatically resend. It brings the email up so you can edit it, send it, delete it or whatever. You've got to be in landscape mode in order to see both the left and right panes.

Most reactions

Latest posts