What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issue Help!

Little Woman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get emails on my iPad but it won't let email from it. It keeps putting them in the outbox and that's it. If I try to reply to an email it comes up with the message sender address invalid. I know the email address is good. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thanks in advance for input.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did You Set Up Your Outgoing Server?

In settings, you would add an email account. You have to put in place your email address, etc. Then you have to set up your email providers incoming server, most of the time it is something like pop3.com and the you have to set up outgoing server, like smtp.server.com or something like that. You must check with your email provider what their protocol is for incoming and outgoing email.

I hope this helps. If you want more description, you'll find a step by step in the iPad manual. Don't have that book? You can go to ibooks and search for iPad manual. This is a free book.

Most reactions