What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send email attachment/photos

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Start the photo app.

Find the pic you want to send.

Top right, touch the curving arrow.

The rest is obvious.....

maz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mail whatever attachment.

Hi, I am a new iPad owner. How do I send email with attachment?

Use GoodReader app from AppStore ($0.99) and u r good to go for whatever attachment u want to mail. Enjoy! :comingsoon:

tippet523

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Start the photo app.

Find the pic you want to send.

Top right, touch the curving arrow.

The rest is obvious.....

It imbeds a photo in the e mail. It does not send it as an attachment. Then the recieveer can't save as a file and put in picassa or any other program

UncleNige

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Right click and save as?"
What is "right click" please?

I am iPad. I have one click, two clicks but "right" click....?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the poster assumed it was being emailed to a PC and not an iPad. But I have no problem saving photos that have been emailed to me from another iPad either. I touch *and hold* the picture and a pop-up dialogue appears giving me the option to either 'Copy' or 'Save As'.

Tim
Scotland

hyrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about attachments other than photos?

The GoodReader app is $4.99, not $0.99.

I bought it anyway, but still can't figure out how to add an attachment when replieing to an email message.

Anybody know how? Thanks.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this different people or one person making new account for every post? :confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about attachments other than photos?

The GoodReader app is $4.99, not $0.99.

I bought it anyway, but still can't figure out how to add an attachment when replieing to an email message.

Anybody know how? Thanks.

Yes - those posts were from a while ago and I suspect they had an introductory offer on then.

If you want to add an attachment to an email then the easiest way to do this is from within the app that supports the file format of the attachment. So, for example, if you want to email an Office type document to someone and you've been working on that in Apple's 'Pages' Word-compatible app then, when you're in that app, you can email the document from there. If you select that option, a new message pops up with the document attached.

Now I don't know - perhaps others out there will help - how to *add* an attachment to an email you're authoring that's in reply to an email you've received. Nor do I know how to add multiple attachments - other than photos - to an email sent from the iPad's native 'Mail' app.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this different people or one person making new account for every post? :confused:

This thread was a whole load of different people talking about this topic. You simply 'reply' to a post and your post gets added to that thread.

Hope you are enjoying your iPad. Don't hesitate to post comments or questions and don't worry too much about where they are posted to begin with. We'll find them and you'll soon get to find your way around.

Have fun

Tim
Scotland

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim

I'm not new to forums. It's just that the conversation seemed like it was coming from one person. I haven't purchased my Ipad yet. I'm camping out tonight at my local Apple Store. My wife thinks I’m crazy.

Most reactions

Latest posts