What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Select a specific page of apps!

mercmonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would like to choose a specific page of apps as home page!
On occasion i will be using apps from one page then tomorrow it may be a different page!
Would like to change it with my mood!
Thx

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mercmonster
The only way to do this is to arrange your apps on each page. To do this, you need to 'jiggle'. Hold down on any icon for a few seconds until everything tarts jiggling, then move apps around to where you'd like them.
To create a folder (if you want to group apps together) hold one on top of the other. This is where to name the folder too.
Depending on how organized you want to be will be limited by your imagination!

But sorry, here isn't a way to move whole 'pages' around. Best suggestion is to either have a dedicated page full of the apps you want, or utilize folders.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Maybe create folders for what you need and place those folders on the home screen. You then just tap the folder you want to reveal all of those apps.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure I know what it is you're trying to do. If you're wanting to move a whole page of apps, you can do this in iTunes. In iTunes on your computer go to your iPad under devices and click Apps in the menu (be patient - it takes a long time for the apps to show). Under the apps you'll see the four pages. Click and hold the page you want to move and drag it to the new location.

Most reactions

Latest posts