What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

see iPad Forums on the iPad

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a few shots I thought members might want to see just how iPadForums.net will look on the iPad :D

Here is safari on iPad with iPadForums.net full screen...

And in page view mode...

:ipad-front:

enjoy :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha, thats really cool. For a second i thought you had the ipad.O_O

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks awesome. We can see the whole page. Which I don't always see depending on how large I have the Safari window open. Thanks for sharing. Appreciate more pics like the ones you posted.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That looks great, I think I'll be spending a lot of time looking at that once I get the iPad :)

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it will be nice to get the hardware so we people are actually criticizing an actual flaw instead of an ivory apple on a hill somewhere, but I suspect there will be more positives then negatives once we get our hands on the darn things.

gpaisnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a few shots I thought members might want to see just how iPadForums.net will look on the iPad :D

Here is safari on iPad with iPadForums.net full screen...

And in page view mode...

:ipad-front:

enjoy :)
Hey,

Thanks so much for showing us what's coming. Looks good.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome man! Now I really wish I was looking at this site on my couch instead of at my desk :p

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you guys that don't have the iPad yet da smallest thing can be a temporary fix for you guys I'm waiting on my 3G iPad also but I do have a wifi iPad I just wanna say you guys have way more balls then me I would have been broke down an bought a wifi version are at least live in a apple store all day until they close

OP
A

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad can be used as DVD player for Emicsoft DVD to iPad Converter is able to convert DVD disc movies to iPad compatible formats. You can import certain title or chapters and convert to iPad format with selected audio track and subtitle.dvd to ipad converter

Is this the thread you wanted to post this in?

This thread was initially started back before the iPad was released to show what this forum would look like on the device.

Most reactions

Latest posts