What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search games by catagor on appstore

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jamie.long951 said:
How can you look at all iPad games in a category eg. Strategy, like I could on iPod touch?

Thanks

Hey

See attached pic....

Just click the games button and it brings up categories

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-1328668083.png
    image-1328668083.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 349
OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick answer bud!! Never thought of that...

Whilst were at it I don't suppose your any good with the mail app?

I'm trying to delete emails and the only way I can do it is by clicking on every individual email and then clicking move and selecting bin. Is there an easier way like a hidden trash button? Also, is there a way to delete everything in inbox or do you just have to select the checkbox for every email?

Thanks,
Jamie.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jamie.long951 said:
Thanks for the quick answer bud!! Never thought of that...

Whilst were at it I don't suppose your any good with the mail app?

I'm trying to delete emails and the only way I can do it is by clicking on every individual email and then clicking move and selecting bin. Is there an easier way like a hidden trash button? Also, is there a way to delete everything in inbox or do you just have to select the checkbox for every email?

Thanks,
Jamie.

No worries

I had the same problem with the trash button.

Are you using google mail? I had set my google mail up by just selecting googlemail. But then I read that it was better to set up using exchange, so I changed it and I now have a trash button.

For deleting everything, I'm still not sure on that...I would also like to do that, if there's any one else out there that could help maybe.

OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh right, yes i set mine up with googlemail too and there is no trash button. I remember on my iPod touch though that with with the same settings there was a trash button! It's weird cause I do have a trash button on the mail app if I go into my mail folders.

Last edited:
OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ican - I've found out how to get the trash button. You have to go into settings, mail, then set archive messages to off. Then you get the trash button and it sends your deleted mail to the bin folder! Plus it doesn't save all your deleted messages in the all mail folder. Hope that helps

Just need to find out if there is some sort of bulk delete function...

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh brilliant..thanks :) ... That def helps

OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once the mail is in the bin folder on the iPad you can click edit and delete all. So we just have to keep up to emptying the inbox as you read them lol :)

Ps. On the advanced settings for gmail under deleted mailbox, on the server, I have selected bin.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts