What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD, Memory Stick and CF card all work with iPad

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
All I did was use my Sandisk card reader and inserted the various types of media.

All had a DCIM folder with .jpg's. Uploaded from all the cards.

John

mem2.jpg

mem1.jpg

mathew33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Memory Cards provide high re-record-ability, power-free storage, and enable us to store more digital contents.

Biff98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Memory Cards provide high re-record-ability, power-free storage, and enable us to store more digital contents.

Can u stick music, movies, PDFs, docs, etc on these cards in the DCIM folder and have it work? Or is this just for pictures and videos?

Soul patch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Files won't open

So I followed the outline and loaded a PDF file on the sd card, in the dcim folder, popped it the ipad via the reader and it shows up and will add it to the photo album,
But! It's unavailable, after it loads it, I can't see it? I can at first, then presto it's gone. What am I missing?

The pad is not jail broken, 32g wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts