What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen cleaning solution

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is nothing special to consider. If it is considered save for other computer screens or monitors it will be fine for the iPad. As for what works best, no idea. I just use whatever I have on hand, and it does as it does. The final wipe is what is most important; using lint free, abrasive free cloth. Again, anything considered safe for other computers (or eye glasses) will work.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just usually polish mine clean with an old diaper or a soft towel, dry.
Not sure that I'd just use an old towel without knowing the material - my preference is a microfiber cloth (can be used for many purposes from cleaning CDs, optical discs, TV screens, or iPads/computers) dampened minimally with water or a liquid specifically designed for the task - I use the one below (from Amazon or likely available elsewhere) - spray 'a little' of the microfiber cloth (NOT the surface to be cleaned) that comes with the product and gently wipe the screen. Dave :)
61Dz735UWWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts