What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving You Tube Videos

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have a programme on my desktop outer that allows me to save You Tube videos so that I can play back the videos with out internet connection. Is there an application for either iPad or iPhone that would let me do the same?

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 32 GB

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If jb - yourtube HD or mxtube
If not jb - tagdisk HD+ from the app store...there's a free version to try also...

OP
OneMarcil

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer. I will search these out now.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FoxrealVideo said:
i‘ve never heard about an app works on iPad for youtube movies downloading

There's plenty that claim but so far tagdisk is best I've found so far on stock ios. Has built in webbrowser aswell...not the greatest by no means but gets the job done.

OP
OneMarcil

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
There's plenty that claim but so far tagdisk is best I've found so far on stock ios. Has built in webbrowser aswell...not the greatest by no means but gets the job done.

I use Tagdisk then download the video. After the video is saved then I choose to open the video in my Downloads Lite application. I do not know how this does it but the videos are saved to Download Lite is an instant. I know these are saved because I disconnected from the Internet and the videos did play.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OneMarcil said:
I use Tagdisk then download the video. After the video is saved then I choose to open the video in my Downloads Lite application. I do not know how this does it but the videos are saved to Download Lite is an instant. I know these are saved because I disconnected from the Internet and the videos did play.

"open in" basically is another term for "copy to". Then you can delete the vid from dropbox to conserve space. If you use the dropbox "open in" to avplayerhd from the app store, you then can mirror it to tv. Just not sure if avplayerhd will mirror thru hdmi on stock ipad1 though.

OP
OneMarcil

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
"open in" basically is another term for "copy to". Then you can delete the vid from dropbox to conserve space. If you use the dropbox "open in" to avplayerhd from the app store, you then can mirror it to tv. Just not sure if avplayerhd will mirror thru hdmi on stock ipad1 though.

I decided to use the regular non HDMI. I use the one line for video and the 2 lines for sound method.

Most reactions

Latest posts