What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saving passwords on ipad

mygsds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there some way to set my ipad so it will remember user names and passwords? My iphone seems to do this especailly for one of my wireless connections but so far on my ipad nothing is being saved.

OP
M

mygsds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks just downloaded it and will give it a try. Guess the iphone has something already on it that does this - didn;t need an app to save them on the phone.

OP
M

mygsds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you changed my settings so hope will work
Pat

Curlydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love 1Password! I have it on my Mac and iPhone and they sync. It's a great app.

BrianL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the last pass service. They also have an app in the app store

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to ask this question - did a quick search first and glad I did. Thanks, this has really helped me!

TC93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use lastpass. Although I was disappointed to learn that all these password managers have to use their own browsers, instead of being integrated with full featured browsers.

1password is very nice, but it's a ripoff price if you need to buy the pc desktop version with it. Lastpass at least can be used on multiple types of computers and operating systems for no extra charge.

Most reactions

Latest posts