What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save videos?

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am beginning to collect some nice email videos of grandchild, and at present, they are all in inbox.

I know I can do Save Image to Photoes, can they go anywhere else, and can the VIDEO app on Homescreen be used in any way.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Video app is pretty much an iTunes video player only.

If you get a third party video/audio player like OPlayer, it should show up as one of the options when you tap-hold on the attachment in Mail. In iOS it will be an icon (if more than nine icons there will be pages to swipe thorugh. In iOS 5 you'll have to choose Open In to see the alternative apps.

OP
frenchman96

frenchman96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Enough said, and thanks again for your continued support, I will store them in my PHOTOS app.

Not receiving email notifications BTW, looked in profile etc but need to see if I have ticked the right place??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem.

It's under General Settings > Messages and Notifications. You can also select/deselect what subscribed threads notify you by going to the Subscriptions page. Both show up in the left column when you use the Settings link (purple) near the top right of the website.

Most reactions

Latest posts