What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saks 5th Avenue Window Display Features 64 iPad 2s and 18 Apple Cinema Displays

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Saks_fifth_ave.JPG

Take a look at what Saks 5th Avenue in New York has put in its window to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out! The Loop reports that Saks and Stylelist.com have got together to create the stunning display, which was developed and created by Gin Lane Media. It takes up three whole windows of the 5th Avenue store, and comprises 64 iPad 2s in the middle window, with nine 27-inch Cinema Displays in each of the other two windows flanking it. The huge display will show images from Stylelist, as well as various other types of content, including tweets, streaming content, and photos that have been submitted by people via the #StylelistatSaks hashtag.

“The iPads are running a native iPad application specifically built for the installation,†Dan Kenger, Digital Creative Director at Gin Lane Media, told The Loop. “Using a local network, which we set up, we are able to get all the iPads to talk to each other as well as perfect the timing to produce elegant fades and control what device should display what.â€
Source: Saks 5th Ave. storefront features 64 iPads, 18 Apple Cinema displays

kingkennyno1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have paid for tapatalk and cnt join any forums it's saying I'm ot registered but when I go to register it won't let me doing my head in heeeeelllppp

staticmap

Most reactions