What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safari ios7 x ipad diverso da iphone?

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sbaglio o safari nella versione iOS7 e' diverso tra la versione iphone ed ipad?

la barra di controllo in basso nel ipad io non la trovo, dove' ? dove' l'interaccia 3D dei tab ? quella che nel iphone fa vedere tutte le pagine dei tab aperti ?

come mai non hanno implemantato questa funzionalita' nel ipad? quale puo' essere il motivo?

grazie

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sbaglio o safari nella versione iOS7 e' diverso tra la versione iphone ed ipad?

la barra di controllo in basso nel ipad io non la trovo, dove' ? dove' l'interaccia 3D dei tab ? quella che nel iphone fa vedere tutte le pagine dei tab aperti ?

come mai non hanno implemantato questa funzionalita' nel ipad? quale puo' essere il motivo?

grazie

The iPad does not get the 3D effect of paging through open Safari pages; it has tabs across the top. I would imagine its because it has a much bigger screen and so it can handle tabs.

Welcome to the forum! Good to see you and we hope you enjoy your visits. Oh, and since we mostly speak English across the board, I hope I got the gist of your question correct. Do let me know if I didn't....

Again, welcome and hope you're enjoying the iPad.

Marilyn

OP
marmagi

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks so much for your answer and sorry posting in Italian, I forgot about it ;) still puzzles me how in the ipad it isnt in 3D its so much nicer and easier to use

Most reactions

Latest posts