What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Alert: Apple iPad Pre-Orders starting February 25th!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-front-back.jpg

Get your credit cards ready! The latest rumor from our friends at AppAdvice indicates that Apple will begin accepting pre-orders February 25th. The pre-orders will only be available for US customers and said to be only for the iPad Wi-Fi models. Take this information as a rumor only, this has not been verified by Apple or any other reliable news source.

{Source: AppleAdvice}

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh man I hope it comes true!!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipad-front-back.jpg

Get your credit cards ready! The latest rumor from our friends at AppAdvice indicates that Apple will begin accepting pre-orders February 25th. The pre-orders will only be available for US customers and said to be only for the iPad Wi-Fi models. Take this information as a rumor only, this has not been verified by Apple or any other reliable news source.

{Source: AppleAdvice}

In the apple store i live by, they've shown a sneak peak of it already. Im usually not the guy who must get it when it comes out.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if Preorder starts day after tomorrow aren't they pushing it and should they announce in the next 24 hours.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if Preorder starts day after tomorrow aren't they pushing it and should they announce in the next 24 hours.

You would think so, but they usually just make a release that day on their site and then send out an email. I'm sure if anyone catches wind of it today it will spread like wildfire :)

Angel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any idea of when does the pre order will be started on Asia countries??

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any idea of when does the pre order will be started on Asia countries??

like you you i scare we have it really later i have order it from a friend living in New York , i suggest you to do the same if you can

windex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the rumor link, only mentioned the wi-fi model. so those of us who want the 3g i guess must wait a little longer, probably because the FCC approval for 3g is longer, or requires twice as long 1 30 day period for each service (wifi then 3g).

I hope the rumor is true, but I hope that it is wrong and both versions go on sale tomorrow.

I WANT ONE!!!!

windex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so don't for get to set your alarm for 12.am. cupertino time to start checking the website.... :)

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it still possible?

Is it still possible to have preorder start today or do they always start at midnight.

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usually, when they are putting new items up, their website will go offline for a couple of hours. It can happen any time during the day, but it seems to usually happen in the morning or after a press conference. There are no press conferences today that I am aware of.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is this a game they play?

I have never bought like this before. I always bought computers from retail stores and my son gave my my iphone so I just had to take to BestBuy and have it put on AT&T.. My boys love Apple and have told me the best way to buy is through them and I have been really excited about the Ipad. I was so excited about the preorder and now I feel let down. People go nuts over rumors and I think I fell into the trap.

Most reactions

Latest posts