What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovio Announces Angry Birds Mine and Dine Update and Angry Birds Rio Carnival Update

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3uLFBTjPk&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Angry Birds - Mine And Dine[/ame]​

A lot of Angry Birds action from Rovio this week, with the release of a teaser trailer for forthcoming sixth episode update, Mine and Dine, and also a 15-level Carnival update for Angry Birds Rio, which is out now.

The trailer for the forthcoming Mine and Dine episode sees the birds and the pigs visit the “dark, damp underbelly of the Angry Birds Worldâ€, according to Rovio. The action takes place in an underground mine, with the pigs wearing fetching yet practical mining helmets. No word as yet on the release date, but Rovio has said via Twitter that it has submitted the update to the App Store for approval, so it should be very soon.

While you’re waiting for the main game’s update, you might like to download the latest Angry Birds Rio update, which features 15 all-new colourful Carnival-themed levels, including the first appearance of the pigs in the game, depicted as carnival balloons floating above the action!

Click here to download Angry Birds Rio for $0.99: Angry Birds Rio for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download Angry Birds for $0.99:
Angry Birds for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Rovio, MacStories

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUNccC7Jbw&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪Angry Birds Rio Carnival Episode Gameplay Trailer‬‏[/ame]

MitchellJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woah!! Amazing. Thanks buddy for the links. I'm downloading this game. I like it.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
A note to Angry Bird players. This update caused a minor glitch in level "Poached Eggs" 3-5. While I completed this level with 3 stars on both my iPhone and iPad the update caused the level to flip back to a 1 star rating. When completing again (if this is your last 3 star level) you will not get another golden egg. So, if you've already cleared this world you may want to go back and check to see if your 3 star ratings are still intact.

IMNinja007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great post just joined the forum and found it, I have to say I'm totally addicted to the game.

Thanks

Yeng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’ve reached the level 15 in 2 days. How about you guys?

Most reactions

Latest posts