What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds Downloads Reach 200 Million Milestone

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U443fas0XZo&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Angry Birds Rio Beach Volley Episode Gameplay Trailer[/ame]​

Rovio announced today that Angry Birds has now surpassed 200 million downloads on a variety of platforms, including mobile, iPhone and iPad, PC, Mac, as well as the new Chrome browser version, and the company promises that the irate avian fun-fest is not about to slow down anytime soon, with a new Angry Birds social game on the way, and more growth throughout 2011. Here’s Mikael Hed, CEO of Rovio:

"We have seen more growth and engagement with Angry Birds games and merchandise across all markets. The growing numbers of fans give us more incentive to keep creating more fresh, fun and engaging Angry Birds experiences and making them available to everyone."

As far as what all the excitement is about in the first place, the actual games, Angry Birds Rio has just had a brand new update with 30 more Beach Volley levels. Click here to download the game for $0.99 (Is it just me or is this game really hard though?!): Angry Birds Rio for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Rovio

John Daerson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, i will surely go for it....i have tried the last versions as well and i want to try "Rio" for the whole new experience....lets see, whether the game is able to reach my and frnds expectations...:)

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Angry Birds!!! I just wish that with the new one they didn't make you wait until the new month to access the rest of the boards.:(

hookedtoipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what works better, angry birds on chrome or angry birds hd app (always on ipad of course.)

the angry birds hd gets laggy, guess its because of the amount of apps instaled.

Most reactions

Latest posts