What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger iwand sale.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beststylus.com sells stylus-r-us styluses. They look to be the best. I don't know when the sale ends but they are hosting a 48-hr sale for their Roger iwand, a best seller. It's 25.99. Probably ends tonight?

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would love to get the terminator! 3-packs on sale! Anyone want one I could get a 3-pack and we would save $15 each?

OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
teedubbz said:
Would love to get the terminator! 3-packs on sale! Anyone want one I could get a 3-pack and we would save $15 each?

If you found a third, I would consider it. Their shipping is cheap.

Last edited:

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HK I was looking at the Roger and it's pretty cool too! I may just make a play on that one since it's a bit cheaper..

T

OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's cool. I'm happy I could help someone get a deal. I prefer the telescopic. That one seems good for in home use but I like the idea of whipping one out of my shirt pocket and writing on my sexi iPad 2. Umph!!! Gonna get some winks for that one.

Most reactions