What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right angle 30 pin Connector

fj1852

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of a right angle adapter that would be from male 30 pin to female 30 that would only stick out about 1/2 an inch. I'm putting an ipad in my car and space is tight.

skywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any luck with the right angle connector?
I'm planning on car mounting an ipad for navigation use and a tidy link into the car's system would be a good thing.

Sky

Reaction score
30 pin connector

Been a while since the 1st post but if you still need it, check out SoundMan car audio. The have everything for iPad car audio installs. I would post the link but the auto reply think told me I have to have three post before I can. Ill try to get around it.
Tell them Anthony sent you.

prometheus1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch. It's 70 bucks for a 90 degree adapter! I pay $20, no more.

I created this account to say this, but I found an adapter over at Amazon for just over $20!

UPDATE: Well seems that I still cannot post links. Go to Amazon and search for...
The Joy Factory DuraLink 90 Degree Apple 30-Pin to USB 10-Feet Cable for iPads, iPhones and iPods (PDC102)

Update 2: Actually you need to search for the 6 foot model instead of the 10 foot one.

Most reactions

Latest posts