What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviewing App's having issue

HollywoodGT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When reviewing app's that numerous pages to review, when clicking on an app to read about it and then clicking the back arrow at the top of the page, it ends up taking me back to the beginning page. So lets say your searching for photography and 800 apps come up. On about the 300 app you click on it to review it. When I do that and the try and go back to where I was by clicking the arrow in the upper left corner, I go back to the beginning page.

Thank you in advance

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suspect that you are not using either the latest version of iTunes, the latest version of iOS, or both. The behavior you describe was a major issue in the past but the recent updates have resolved the problem.

OP
H

HollywoodGT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you one would think since I just bought it, it would have the latest up dates to it. That would explain it then. I tell ya what a pain it was ever dam time I viewed an app I was back to the beginning. I sync it tonight and see what happens.

The other issue I have is having numerous Iphones and now the Ipad....my wifes account and mine were screwed up. So that's another issue I have tp deal with. Didn't realize that it didn't seem to understand it was not the same phone.

Thanks a bunch for your reply

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you one would think since I just bought it, it would have the latest up dates to it. That would explain it then. I tell ya what a pain it was ever dam time I viewed an app I was back to the beginning. I sync it tonight and see what happens.

The other issue I have is having numerous Iphones and now the Ipad....my wifes account and mine were screwed up. So that's another issue I have tp deal with. Didn't realize that it didn't seem to understand it was not the same phone.

Thanks a bunch for your reply

I'm not sure whether the problem was resolved with the latest OS update (5.0.1) or the latest iTunes update (10.5.1, I believe.) But I think you may have to have the latest OS update to download the latest iTunes update. It's all rather confusing but I do know that somewhere in the various updating episodes the problem was resolved. Now when your search result set returns many items and you examine one and then return, you go back to the point at which you left.

Most reactions