What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review on NOTESPLUS !

vish26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a review/feedback for the APP NOTESPLUS in terms of how is it and general usability ! How good is it for Note taking ?

purplewebb76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased Notesplus and I love it. I would definitly recommend it. I use it to take all of my notes at work. At a recent conference with about 60 coworkers, I think I sold the app to those with iPads because they thought it was great. I made one suggestion to the app developers recently and that's to have the ability to add action items to a to do list within the app. They responded to my suggestion right away and said others have requested that feature as well so they will look into adding it in the future. Worth the money in my opinion.

OP
V

vish26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well It does seem to have some cool features like it can convert your handwritten notes in to text format ! Which is preety cool !! Normally if you are using it at work and if you have hand written something often it is a question to you how are going to use it in a usable convertible format. Other thing that I would like to know, how is the wrist protection feature work does it properly cancel the wrist movement when the wrist is rested on the screen while writing a note on the APP.

drnhlau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wrist protection works well. There is this small tag that one pulled upward and you can rest your wrist on it without any disturbance. It's a fantastic app!

Most reactions