What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

restoring with a passcode..failed.plz help

lemmor07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi! ihave my apple ipad 2 16gb.is there any one can help me? my problem is .. restoring with a passcode...failed.i forgot to dissable a passcode when i restoring it. no backup. it is possible to install a new operating system.?tnx....

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lemmor07 said:
hi! ihave my apple ipad 2 16gb.is there any one can help me? my problem is .. restoring with a passcode...failed.i forgot to dissable a passcode when i restoring it. no backup. it is possible to install a new operating system.?tnx....

All you have to does plug you iPad into your computer and set it to factory setting.

OP
L

lemmor07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tnx for d reply. but nohing apears on my ipad after the apple logo.then itunes word at the top. the background is a water base and nothing else. when itouch the screen nothing happens. is it posible to install another ios? tnx in advance....

Most reactions

Latest posts