What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blurry Photos on iPad2

melvsim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I backed up my wife's iPad on my laptop using iTunes a month ago in order to install iOS5.1. After the iOS upgrade, I restored the iPad content however, my wife reports that the photos she had on the iPad are now blurry (they are). I have been advised to delete the photos are reimport the photos. However, the photos are taken by the iPad and I don't have them anywhere else.

If I restore from previous backups, what will happen to photos taken since that backup? Will they still be on the iPad?

I also notice that there is a backup on iCloud a dated a few days ago. I assume this is an auto backup. Can I restore from there? I'm pretty sure the blurring of the photos happened before that though. Would restoring from there help or will I be restoring the blurred photos?

Is there any other workaround?

Thanks.

Most reactions