What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restore iPad from iCloud backup

kwales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

Does anyone know how to restore an iPad from an iCloud backup? In settings there is a "backup now" but no "restore from backup" as I would have expected.

For some reason my App Store has decided I'm Chinese. I was hoping restoring from a backup might help
Keith

Sharoni51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kwales said:
Greetings,

Does anyone know how to restore an iPad from an iCloud backup? In settings there is a "backup now" but no "restore from backup" as I would have expected.

For some reason my App Store has decided I'm Chinese. I was hoping restoring from a backup might help
Keith

Hiya, I'm having the same problem. Lost the password I used to set up iTunes account & can't update apps now. Creating a new account won't work either. I was told just to ring Apple or get them to ring you. Good luck x

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you first set up an iPad it asks if you want to set up a new device or restore from a backup.

If you do a system wipe on your iPad, then when you set it up again you would be able to restore from your backup in iCoud as long as you use the correct Apple ID & password of course.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password, you can reset it from the Apple Support site. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts