What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restarting

2swans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
after opening a web site, ie: xfinity.com, it keeps saying a problem has occurred and resets. It continues to do it over & over. This also happens on other sites. Also will not save my sign ins even though I mark it to save. HELP

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
after opening a web site, ie: xfinity.com, it keeps saying a problem has occurred and resets. It continues to do it over & over. This also happens on other sites. Also will not save my sign ins even though I mark it to save. HELP

Do you have private browsing turned on?
I've had the same problem occur with several different iPads and an iPhone 6 plus. It usually happens several times a day. I've never used private browsing. The page will reload and be on the same page as before. I think it's likely a problem involving Safari.

Most reactions

Latest posts