What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replace logic board from 16 to a32?

Denucchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So , I have an ipad 2 which was few years out of warranty that had broken screen. i replaced it with non Oem digitizer all is well. Turn on ipad everything worked fine, for about three minutes then shuts off and restarts itself.(i saw threads with this problem but never resolved).I can't finish the reset because it shuts off while connected to I tunes so a vicious circle.my question: if logic board is somehow damaged can I replace a 16gb (exsisting) board with a 32 gb board ? I found one same carrier(AT&T ) but only the gb is different. The only reason I ventured into this is because it was killing me that it is sitting there wasting space . Figued it's broken any ways so ill try myself. Usually very successful.i am willing to try this only because what else could it be other then the board I touched nothing else other than the screen and LCD. Thanks in advance. Any info will help.....

Most reactions

Latest posts