What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

removing apps

Rosie.me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to Ipad and hello!
How can I remove/delete unwanted apps that a child installed with out loosing all apps?

Thank you!
Rosie Me

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Press on the app till starts to wiggle. There be an X on the upper left of the app now. Press the X to delete.

wayneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget to delete it from iTunes as well.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you delete the app from your device but not from your iTunes account,the app will reload the next time you synch.

mrsburney83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question in regards to this as well. I now know I have to delete them from ITunes. My question is why do I lose recently downloaded apps when I sync to ITunes?

redrockdezigns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question syncing my ipad. I have this 3 apps that downloaded using different account and pc. Now every time I try to sync my ipad to itunes. itunes is asking for username and password of that account but the problem is the owner forgot the password and every time they try to change the pass via email it says the link is failed. is there anyway i can solve this without upgrading to 5.0.1? my current version is 4.3.3 and i already have jb. Thank you in advance.

Most reactions