What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regards from Quito, Ecuador

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
I just got the new iPad 64GB + 3G 3.2.2. and searched for How to Jailbreak the New Firmware, as I never saved my SHSHs on Cydia Servers, I can't downgrade to 3.2.1 and jailbreak with jailbreakme.com

Now, I will wait for the New Jailbreak Tool for the newest version, it doesn't matter. At the moment, I will use this forum to learn more about the Apple iPad and help other iPad Owners with info I probably know.

Have a Nice Day! :)

Jose

OP
F

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
Hi. So youre from Equador? My wife's family is from Equador. Her brother also taught english in Quito for a bit. Do you know any Fiallo family down there?
Hello. I have a lot of friends , Fiallo is a common last name, is probably that isn't her family just the same last name. Is great to know that your wife is from here.

:)

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Hi. So youre from Equador? My wife's family is from Equador. Her brother also taught english in Quito for a bit. Do you know any Fiallo family down there?
Hello. I have a lot of friends , Fiallo is a common last name, is probably that isn't her family just the same last name. Is great to know that your wife is from here.

:)
My wife was born in the US. Her mom immigrated from equador.

Most reactions