What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refurbished iPad Air Models Available at the Apple Store: $419/16GB or $509/32GB

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
iPad-Air-Home-screen.jpg

The iPad Air was released in space gray and silver colors on November 1 last year, but only now refurbished versions have made their way into Apple’s online store. So, if you were looking for the best deal on the iPad Air and you don’t mind getting a refurbished device, then this might be your chance. Usually, it takes Apple a significant amount of time to begin selling refurbished units of a product it recently released, since it has to wait for iPads to be returned.

The cheapest iPad Air is the 16GB version which is available for $419; next up is the 32GB at $509. This represents $80 and $90 off the new price and it also comes with Apple’s 1 year AppleCare warranty. Apple’s certified refurbished products are pretty much like the real deal, with all the manuals and accessories inside the white box. However, the 64GB and 128GB refurbished iPad Air models aren’t available yet, but they’ll be priced at $590 and $680, when they will be available

Source: Apple

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was quick!!!

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

Caesars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crazy! I think apple is the only company I'd buy a refurb from, what a great deal :).

-=Note3=-=Gold5s=-

Most reactions