What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redirect iPod app to access camera connection kit

Mitchellmj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to play music from a flash drive(via cck) in the iPad music app ? I don't like the I file music player and was hoping I could figure this out. Any help is much appreciated.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to play music from a flash drive(via cck) in the iPad music app ? I don't like the I file music player and was hoping I could figure this out. Any help is much appreciated.

I'm sure the music app does not allow external sources other than in its library. You can try other music player alternatives or try tweaks described below.
You can use Bridge a recent tweak that helps you import your music from your Storage Device from CCK. Using iFile you can move the music to the specified folder where the tweak Bridge can import your music into your iOS Music App library. Or you can use PwnTunes to sync it.

Most reactions

Latest posts