What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recording audio from a web site

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is a web site (Norwood Arena Speedway,Arnie Woo Woo Ginsburg, 1963) that has a short audio clip from a 1960's radio broadcast that I used to listen to. It holds no copyright.

Is there a way I can record it on my iPad? I am a disabled vet and I love listening to some of the old radio broadcasts from when I was young.

Thanks for any help.

Pauley

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Pauley!
I know nothing about recording from a website but I do know there are thousands of podcasts of old time radio programmes around the www that can be downloaded to play on any players.

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Pauley!
I know nothing about recording from a website but I do know there are thousands of podcasts of old time radio programmes around the www that can be downloaded to play on any players.

Thanks for the reply. I knew about the old radio broadcasts, however, the one on the above mentioned web site holds a special place with me. When I was younger, I used to race demolition derby at the Norwood arena with my friends. Also, the DJ that is in the audio is the one I grew up listening to.

Thanks again. I appreciate the help.

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, I am going to assume this can not be done. Well, thanks for the opportunity ....

varenc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Pauley

Here's a direct link to that audio recording that should work fine on your iPad. I hope you enjoy it.

WWW DOT norwoodarena DOT COM /Track-Facts/Track/Arnie_radio_promo/Arnie_Ginsberg_WMEX_1963.mp3

If someone else could please message Pauley in case he doesn't see this very old reply I'd appreciate it. I just made this account to post this and am not permitted to send direct messages.

Most reactions

Latest posts