What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record screen on iPad?

TheHelpfulOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been looking in to how to record the screen of your iPad easily for a long time now and I finally found the answer!

The answer is a program for your computer called AirServer, you download this program onto your computer (it works on both Windows and Mac) then once it is downloaded and installed you just start up the server, after you do that you go onto your iPad or iPhone and open up the multitasking bar, you can then scroll to the left and hit the AirPlay button. Then a little box will pop up, you just choose your computer, turn mirroring on, and the screen of your ipad or iPhone will show up on your computer, then you just use a normal screen recorder to capture your computer screen!

Thanks guys!

Download AirServer here: AirServer - Download

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is an app in the App Store called Disp Recorder. I haven't used it a lot, but I made a recording on my iPad using a typing app. It is here someplace. Worked well in that instance. This is a direct screen capture done on my iPad using this app.

Attachments

• image-359835788.jpg
    image-359835788.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:

Jamden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi thewitt.
This is probably a stupid question, but what is the emulator?
Thanks!

Most reactions