What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record safari history help

Gregcool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, my 14 year old girl has ipad 1 and i want to make sure she is not going on unwanted sites. She allways clears her history and cashe etc so i have no idear what she has been upto.
Im a pc no all but not with the ipad.
Its jailbroken and i was wondering , is the a cydia app or some way i can log what she is searching and check after she has cleared all history, there must be something
Thanks
Greg

Last edited by a moderator:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There might be one, maybe a little googling will help. You can always block the safari app so she can't use it. But, if that's not an option, than maybe tell her to not clear the history? :)
But I know teens, they always find a way and think they can get away with it.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best idea: get DisplayRecorder, turn it on when she's on it, turn it off when she's done, and then watch what she's been upto in the video. Busted.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry to sound like mother here, but if you don't trust your daughter you should maybe keep her off the Internet......but she will find other ways to do whatever you think she's doing.

I agree. No offense dude, but if you really think your daughter is looking at bad sites, then there isn't much you can do about it. If she clears the history, then I think that should be a reason to block safari. You can't delete individual sites from the history, you can only clear it all. So, if she clears the history, then block it.
Go to the settings app, tap on general, and tap on restrictions. You can block safari from there.

Most reactions

Latest posts