What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Received Camera Connection Kit - Short Video Demo Inside.

theyab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot I'm watting for my kit also and i LIKE YOUR Intro

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
It will be awesome for my job, tattooing! When I plan out tattoos that cover large areas (back, chest, sleeves etc) I usually take a photo of the client and print it to use as a base for my drafts! Now it will be even easier, I can just quickly transfer the photo, of lets say a back, and sit down with the client while using Adobe Ideas to quickly draft layout ideas ontop of his photo!
Friggin fantastic!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The owner of the first iPad in SF ;-)

It will be awesome for my job, tattooing! When I plan out tattoos that cover large areas (back, chest, sleeves etc) I usually take a photo of the client and print it to use as a base for my drafts! Now it will be even easier, I can just quickly transfer the photo, of lets say a back, and sit down with the client while using Adobe Ideas to quickly draft layout ideas ontop of his photo!
Friggin fantastic!

Max you don’t think you already have enough reason to use you’re precious , you do not need one more lah :D :D :D

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it doesn't let you preview them full screen before you import?

Same deal with iPhoto on a Mac. You cannot view photos in full screen until you import them from the camera to iPhoto.

I'm not sure why that is, but they must be closely related. The iPad built-in photo app was designed to be like iPhoto (hence the places, faces, etc. features)

I'd love to see Apple update iPhoto as well so that we could view all photos in full screen whether or not the photo was imported.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish it would be possible to organize pictures into albums on the iPad. I am waiting for my camera connector today.

durangojim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. When you download your pics, does it keep the resolution that they were shot at, or does it resize them?

GrendelPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely an accessory I'll pick up, thanks for the review!
Now we just need some clever developer to allow us to access the card as removable storage.

york2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my camera kit. Now I just have to wait for my iPad.
I didn't see it anywhere, but will the USB connector read a USB memory stick?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my camera kit. Now I just have to wait for my iPad.
I didn't see it anywhere, but will the USB connector read a USB memory stick?

It has a usb adapter so I dont see why not....I'm assuming it needs to have a DCIM folder in order to recognize it as a camera...but I can't vouch for that.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the camera connector. It does put the pictures in album saying last pictures imported. My camera card too big but that is ok. It will be no problem for me. I would like to be able to import pictures and name the file. Such as trip to Seattle but see no way to do. Meant to mention if picture needs rotating after importing you can do it. That is pretty nice

Last edited:

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with capacity.

My camera card too big but that is ok. It will be no problem for me.

Hi Ellie,
What is the capacity of your card? I didn't realize there was a limit to the card size. Thanks.

Camera is older and card is physically too large to fit. But it is still functional and I will use USB connector I did today and it works great

Most reactions