What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really nice carry bag for Ipad!!

roydk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a fabric polyester. It is top loading, has padded sides, a zipper top and zipper pouch on the front,a lifetime limited warranty,is eco friendly,has twin handles on top, it's made from recycled plastic bottles, ( you would never know it) ,is designed for the 10.2 netbooks. But as you can see, my Ipad, WITH the Apple Ipad case, fits very well inside with about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch to spare, so it is nice and snug. AND it comes with a wired mouse as a bonus, ALL for $19.99, was $29.99. The item may be in limited supply, but I got mine at STAPLES here in CT. I don't know if it's on their web site too. It's made by TARGUS. The upc # is 092636248406

Attachments

• bag21.jpg
    bag21.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 790
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 643
  • bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 558

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bag very similar to the topic creators that I purchased from Fry's for $15. Made for a small netbook, but my iPad fits in it just as well.

EODtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
http://ebags.com has a variety of options - search Messenger bags OR Net book OR Case Logic. eBags has a good variety of some nice sleeves and bags also listed.

OtterBox iPad Cases // OtterBox.com has some nice looking carriers due out this summer, which Amazon will probably carry.

For now I am going to use a pistol range bag from Maxpedition.com - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical do a Product search for 1308 and 1309.A little pricey but quality products.

5.11 Tactical Single Pistol Case also sells bags that may work for you.

Ultimate Padded Collectors Case has a nice padded bag

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, just have a look on eBay for old (or new) military map bag.
Sturdy leather, nice inside arrangement and plenty of room. AND it doesn't look like a computer bag ;)

3575_0.jpg

Last edited:

lrossin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Carrying Bag

Ladies, if you are looking for a nice bag that doesn't look like a computer case, check out the photofox shop on Etsy. You can even have one made with your favorite colors or fabrics.

Most reactions

Latest posts