What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real wooden iPad skins

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KARVT-Wooden-iPad-Skins.jpg

A company called KARBT launches wooden skins for Apple’s MacBook laptop and iPad tabet. These wooden cases are hand-crafted and made of 100% real authentic wood that use a professional grade 3M backing adhesive that sticks perfectly to your notebook (or iPad).

The wooden MacBook and iPad skins are made of Bamboo, Cherry, Maple, Pine, Walnut woods with different shades and colors. The MacBook skins are priced at $35 and iPad skins at $30. There is also MacBook Artisit Series that costs $50.

KARVT Wooden MacBook and iPad Skins | iTech News Net - Gadget News and Reviews

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep they are real wood. My buddy who came home for the holidays has the walnut version. Very thin but definitely wood. He came in from Germany and told me he purchased it from them directly. Not sure where they are made.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm I work with wood a lot.. I want to know how thin it is. Wood gets brittle when thinned down a bit

Most reactions

Latest posts