What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading list

Forgetful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To delete, open reading list and swipe whatever you want to delete side to side, then you'll get a delete button to hit.

indeana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feel kinda silly. Tried everything but that! Even looked it up on their support site (which, IMO isn't very supportive!). Thanks for ur help & the very quick response!

Ausrin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I had found this site sooner. I completely reset my iPad because I didn't know how to delete the stuff in my reading list and it was bugging me. I know you will all think that I'm a dummy for telling you my ill intelligent story of woe, when I should have only been smart, but low and behold here I am a day later with the same stuff in my reading list ( for only a while) confessing how stupid I must be. I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart! Merry Christmas!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ausrin said:
I wish I had found this site sooner. I completely reset my iPad because I didn't know how to delete the stuff in my reading list and it was bugging me. I know you will all think that I'm a dummy for telling you my ill intelligent story of woe, when I should have only been smart, but low and behold here I am a day later with the same stuff in my reading list ( for only a while) confessing how stupid I must be. I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart! Merry Christmas!

We all had to start somewhere......you just need to remember that old Apple tag line "Think Different".

The Archangel

Most reactions