What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Pogo Sketch

Mayo7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to what i've been hearing, yes, you need to apply some pressure in order to get the screen to recognize it. Having a screen protector could make it worse, but probably not by much.

328iGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The fake ones from bay are known for this issue as well. :(

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We told you they were crap before you bought it. Yes, you do have to apply pressure with the Pogo, don't expect the Pogo to work like a normal stylus

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my pogo. You have to press a little harder, but I've drawn some very detailed sketches using it and the finer point is much better than a finger.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I seen some pointy stylus that was for the iPad, but didn't buy cuz I was afraid it would damage the screen, although pointy would be more precise, I just couldn't risk it, becuz putting pressure on screen with pointy device could
Be dangerous!

Most reactions